Vincent specializes in creating content-specific music for film, documentary, advertising, and television programming. He has extensive experience in: operating within tight financial budgets and scheduling requirements of contemporary program production; methodical administration to deadlines (not to speak of crisis management where necessary); and the application of the most current facility and production techniques to achieve the highest production value.
Jan. 2000 - Present Big Sound Music: Co-owner • Compose and produce various genres of music
for all media.
• Coordination and management of multiple client projects (corporate / non-corporate).
• Procurement of new business in the US and abroad including publishing, licensing, as well as contract negotiations.
• Administrator of on-line media communications.
CURRENT CAREER OBJECTIVE
To address the industry trend of production companies and broadcast networks by building exclusive music catalogues, creating unique custom music for all media content.
• Multiple genre, content-specific music composition
• Sample-based and live instrument music production
• Mac-based DAW recording: Pro-tools, Digital Performer
• Advanced audio engineering
• Time-efficient, systematic working methodology
• Classically trained pianist and composer